Symptoms are one way the body not only
communicates a problem to us, but also contributes to the
natural healing process within each of us. Exactly why
do they occur? They were inherently there at birth and
serve a powerful purpose.
- Kills bacteria and viruses
- Slows the reproduction of viruses and bacteria
- Promotes chemical reactions in the body to fight
- Promotes the production of a cancer-fighting agent,
- Eliminates poisons, bacteria and germs from your
Pain and Stiffness:
- Acts as a natural brace
- Warns of an injury to prevent further damage
- Alarm to let you know the body is not in
Coughing, Sneezing and Runny Nose:
- Expels germs and toxins
- Sloughs old mucous, allowing a new healthy
Prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs may
diminish or eliminate pain and symptoms; however, if the
cause of the symptoms are not addressed, covering
them may very well hide a larger problem. If the cause
of the problem is a subluxation, it only makes sense to
correct the cause that's creating the
imbalance in your body.
To eliminate symptoms may actually hinder the innate
process that brings your body back to a balanced
state. Symptoms play a powerful role in your body's
natural healing process. To understand the purpose of
symptoms reveals the brilliance with which we were created.
"All the drugs in the world could not
adjust a subluxated vertebrae."
B. J. Palmer,